Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Schedule a Research Consultation
Meet with a librarian for assistance with:
- Generating a research topic
- Broadening or narrowing that research topic
- Locating sources on a topic
- Identifying appropriate databases in your subject area
- Evaluating sources for reliability and credibility
- Searching the web for reliable information
- Citing sources in-text and on a reference page
Research consultation appointments may be conducted in the librarian's office or via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or the phone. Please contact the librarian to schedule a consultation appointment. The librarian is available between the hours of 9AM - 4PM, Monday to Friday. If you should need an appointment on Saturday and Sunday special arrangements can be made. Please email your Research Consultation Request to email@example.com.
Contact the Library:
Director of Digital Library and Learning Commons